Say goodbye to a dull coat and red, itchy, ugly skin with Hydrocept™ dog shampoo from Rainforest Coastal Labs. If your dog has sensitive skin, we have your grooming solution. The Hydrocept product line of dog grooming supplies is the first choice of vets and grooming professionals everywhere. Our shampoo and conditioners have been specially formulated for the daily care of your dog.
SEVEN REASONS WHY HYDROCEPT SHAMPOO SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE
- Highest Quality natural coconut and botanical oil-based cleansing ingredients
- Gentle, hypoallergenic and soap free. No Sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates
- Made with rich natural oils, leaving the coat silky and healthy. Replaces essential skin fatty acids
- Unique combination of surfactants, resulting in a rich gentle cleansing lather, easy rinsing and smooth finish
- Full of rich conditioners, including Pro-Vitamin B5, which promotes long lasting moisture and strength to the hair
- Designed to be gentle enough for frequent and even daily use
- Formulated specifically for the unique characteristics of canine skin and fur
The problem with most shampoos is that their chemical cleansers strip and wash away the natural skin, fur, and protective oils. Many products can even leave your hands feeling rough and dry after bathing your dog. Surprisingly, a dog’s epidermis has fewer layers and is more delicate than human skin. For many dogs this stripping leaves the skin permeable and vulnerable and the hair weak and fragile. This results in a dull, limp coat and red, bumpy, flaky, or itchy skin. Is your dog licking and scratching? Do they have hot spots? Is their coat missing that natural healthy shine?
Easy to use and made of the highest quality natural coconut and botanical oil-based cleansing ingredients, our dog conditioner is gentle, hypoallergenic, and entirely soap free. Our dog shampoo features a unique non-stripping formula fortified with rich conditioners and natural oils to leave your dog’s coat moisturized, silky, and healthy. Doesn’t your dog deserve a product specifically formulated for his or her unique skin? Contact us today at (314) 324-2486 in St. Louis, Missouri, to learn more about our incredible dog shampoo and conditioner.